Wedding Tip of the Day:

On the day of your wedding, take a deep breath and enjoy the whole experience. Stop during the day to be in the moment and enjoy everything from the pre-wedding furor, to the ceremony, to the limo ride, to the reception.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Zazzle

For those newly engaged and are now starting to plan your wedding, congratulations! That was me a couple of years ago (I've been married for a year and a half now, yay!) Anyway, I just wanted to share a website called Zazzle that I found on a whim this morning. It has really cute wedding gifts for your bridesmaids and mother in law, from adorable totebags to mouse pads.

http://www.zazzle.com/cute_wedding_party_bridesmaid_tote_bag-149420844026204732


Wow, it really has been a long time since my last update! I will do my best from here on in to post a lot more regularly here.

Happy wedding planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment