Wedding Tip of the Day:

On the day of your wedding, take a deep breath and enjoy the whole experience. Stop during the day to be in the moment and enjoy everything from the pre-wedding furor, to the ceremony, to the limo ride, to the reception.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Kremp Florist

Kremp Florist is the local shop in Willow Grove, PA that did all the personal and church flowers for my wedding. I have to say that they did an exquisite job with all of the flowers! I absolutely loved my bouquet, and the bridesmaids' flowers were just gorgeous! They even created a beautiful arragement for our flower girl baskets (which we brought in to them), as the girls weren't allowed to drop petals in the church. Customer service was wonderful, and I couldn't have been happier with how all the flowers turned out. In addition to the flowers, they also have aisle runners, and offer ribbons to decorate the pews. The staff is knowledgeable in terms of flowers and arragements, and they provide useful suggestions for what is needed. Their checklist was very comprehensive, covering all the flower arrangements and personal flowers that we would be needing from boquets for the girls to boutonnieres for immediate family, clergy, and our readers. The invoice that was emailed to us included straightforward pricing, and everything was correctly done.

My husband and I found them at a local bridal show, and from our first meeting with them, we knew they were the ones we wanted to work with. I highly recommend them if you're looking for a florist in the Bucks County area.

No comments:

Post a Comment